-
July 13th, 2002, 05:59 PM
#11
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I have shipped units to countries such as the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Finland, Norway, Italy, Australia as well as California. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hahaha. Ahem...
So I got mine yesterday, got it fired up today, and I'm transferring my old copy of Star Wars. I figure I'm at work all weekend (big product release coming up) so I've got loads of time. Everyone here was pretty blown away by the whole "old school meets new school" thing, and we see some pretty new school stuff around here.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks